Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pain, Pain, go away. Come again some other day

It's either very late at night or extremely early in the morning. I hurt so bad.  Prepare yourself I'm about to go on a whining binge.  My sternum, my back, my legs, my hips, my fingers, my chest, my toes, they all hurt.  I've taken about as much as I dare to take as far as pain pills go.  I've done the deep breathing.  I've gone to that little happy place and have tried to focus on that.

In the meantime, I'm awake.  Will this never go away.

I'm just tired.  Perhaps if I lean back and close my eyes and pretend I'm something that I'm not.   Maybe I could loose myself in the dream.

Pain, pain, go away.  Come again some other day.


I just sit and wonder.....why me!!!  Was I so bad.

2 comments:

BusyB said...

hope you get better!!!!!!!!!! I hate pain!!! :(

saif said...

hy ... i dont know but good writing dude.... i m saif.... my blog is www.hotndashingsaif.blogspot.com